1. This website was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are requested to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this website as well as the utilization of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of the present terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the web pages of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful for them, the administrators of this website bear no responsibility.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for the use of this website.
4. This website is used "as is", without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Apart from specific third-party rights (intellectual and other), all the content that is each time contained on this website (indicative: brands, distinguishing features, photos, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not, in whole or in part, be commercialized, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. Visitors accept, agree and pledge that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject to, among others, the legislation regarding the transmission of data from Greece to member states of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors agree, by way of example and not limitation, that they will not use this website to:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) Transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to the law and fair and commercial ethics;
iv) harasses in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service hosted on the network of the owners or to bypass the verification of their identity by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited electronic messages (spam), pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent of the owners.
e) Install, promote and/or make available content that contains software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this website.
9. The owners are not responsible, towards the users, for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, of products and services of third parties.
10. The owners may use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor's computer, they do not take notice of any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor's access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical reasons, in order to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in general or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendment thereof are governed by Greek Law. For any dispute that may arise from this contract, the substantive courts of Athens are designated as competent.